Accepting what is… There will be times in your life when there will be circumstances you cannot control. You may be diagnosed with an illness that is not easy to cure. You may have an injury that stops you in your tracks. Then, you find yourself flat on your back for a long period of time while you slowly recuperate. There may be a restructure in your company and after all those years you find yourself unemployed. Sometimes circumstances can occur where you want something really bad but it is not happening fast enough. These are the times when you can really take the opportunity to empower yourself in knowing that this is where your thoughts about the situation will have a definite effect on the outcome. The disease you have been diagnosed with may not change for sometime. However, how you think and feel about it can make all the difference in how you handle it or how it can change your destiny .
As in old past patterns, you may be tempted to ask these old questions: “Why me? Why now? I don’t deserve this.. It’s not fair!” It can even get deeper.. you may fall into the trap of anger. Angry because you feel helpless at the situation and have no control over it. This is where you need to be aware of the personality called the Victim. This is where you can have an effect on the outcome of the situation. Instead of turning into the victim… Become the Victor!!!! All circumstances can be changed by the way you THINK about them. Falling into the negative feelings of the circumstance will only bring you further down.
Maybe these few suggestions can help you bring yourself back on top and help you to recreate your life in a positive way:
1) On waking in the morning.. Immediately give thanks for everything you do have
2) If you belong to a gym .. Make it a must to go or get out go for a walk and move your physical energy. Nothing worse than adding inertia to everything.
3) Find some positive mantras that will help you stay focused on all that is good and what you are deserving of. 4) Listen to only positive music.. No sad lost love songs or anything that will pull you down.
5) Surround yourself with all the up people and positive thinkers to help you stay focused on all that is good.
6) Meditate on how you want to see yourself always .. See yourself in perfect health/ in the perfect job/ surrounded by tons of whatever you want. All that you desire.
7) Before you fall asleep.. Give thanks for being able to stay in a positive state and once again give thanks for everything and everyone you have in your life.
Your circumstances may be out of your control…. Your thoughts are not! Empower yourself.. You Can do this.. Prove it to yourself.. After all, what do you have to loose? Your shadow/ the darkness and into the Light. Proving to yourself you have the ability to make change. Everything happens for a reason… Adele Stratton